Wheel Bearing Locknut Remover Kit
- USEFUL TOOL SET: The 7 Pc. Wheel Bearing Locknut Set is designed to remove and install wheel bearing locknuts on a wide variety of trucks and SUVs; specifically useful on Ford, Dodge, Ram, and Toyota
- STRONG AND DEPENDABLE: 1/2 inch drive wheel bearing locknut sockets are carbon steel for durability and long tool life
- SOCKET SIZES INCLUDED: 2-9/16 inch 6R locknut socket; 55mm 6pt locknut socket; 2-3/8 inch 6R locknut socket; 2-1/2 inch 6R locknut socket; 2-3/8 inch 6pt locknut socket; 2-3/4 inch 6R locknut socket
- KIT COMES IN: Includes heavy duty blow molded case with usage photos and detailed instructions
- TOOLS BUILT TO LAST: The Powerbuilt 7 Piece Wheel Bearing Locknut Set Set meets or exceeds all ANSI standards
Bad wheel bearings on your truck or SUV can lead to costly repairs to surrounding components. Servicing wheel bearings to ensure the safe operation of your vehicle has never been easier. The Powerbuilt 7 Piece Wheel Bearing Locknut Set is the specialty tool kit you need to remove and install bearing locknuts on many trucks and SUVs, including Ford, Dodge, Ram, and Toyota. The extensive coverage makes this an ideal toolset for amateur and professional mechanics. The seven 1/2-inch drive carbon steel sockets are durable with 6-point and 6-round chamfered sockets for secure fitment on a wide selection of larger passenger vehicles. The sockets have large easy-to-read size markings for easy access and organization. Kit includes a heavy-duty carry case with usage photos and detailed instructions.