Valve Spring Compressor Kit
- MADE WITH PURPOSE: Removes coil springs from off-vehicle cylinder heads safely and easily
- VERSATILE: Large jaws have 9 3/4 inches and expand from 3 1/4 inches to 8 1/2 inches allowing servicing on most any size engines; includes interchangeable offset and straight jaws
- BUILT TOUGH: Precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards; strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- COMES IN: Heavy duty blow molded case to keep set protected and organized
- EASY TO READ: Includes detailed instruction with usage photos
Removing valve springs from off-vehicle cylinder heads can be tricky. That’s why Powerbuilt designed the innovative Valve Spring Compressor. It’s an essential tool for safely compressing valve springs when the cylinder head has been removed from the engine. Simply place the valve spring within the jaws, fasten it into place, and use the outside handle’s powerful lever action to compress the spring. The massive jaws have a throat depth of 9 3/4 inches and expand from 3 1/4 inches to 8 1/2 inches allowing you to service almost any displacement engines. The kit also includes interchangeable offset and straight jaws. Built tough, it exceeds ANSI standards for a lifetime of use. Kit Includes Heavy Duty Carry Case with usage photos and detailed instructions.