Valve Spring Compressor Kit
Remove coil springs from off-vehicle cylinder heads safely and easily with this innovative valve spring compressor kit. Just position the jaws over the valve spring you wish to remove, fasten into place, and use the powerful lever action handle to compress the spring. With a throat depth of 9-3/4” and jaws that expand from 3-1/4” to 8-1/2”, this valve spring compressor kit will service large engines as well as small. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes coil springs from off-vehicle cylinder heads safely and easily
- Set includes compressor body; plunger bar; T-handle screw; washer; offset jaw assembly (2 pc.); straight jaw assembly; spring; hardware kit for offset jaw assembly; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #6
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.