Upper Control Arm Bushing Service Kit
This innovative tool set is designed to save time and frustration by helping you remove and install press-fit type bushings without taking the control arm off the vehicle. Just find the size bushing adapter you need, place it over the worn bushing, insert the right size driver and pound with a mallet until the bushing breaks free. To install a bushing, use the same method, pounding the bushing in instead of out. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Ford, Chrysler and GM vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs press-fit bushings without having to remove the control arm from the vehicle
- Set includes C-frame press; insert "A"; insert "B"; insert "C"; O-ring; receiving adapter; forcing screw; cap; forcing cup; "C" adapter #1; "C" adapter #2; "C" adapter #3; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #25
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.