Serpentine Belt Tool Kit
Removing the serpentine belt requires loosening the belt tensioner, but sometimes a regular ratchet won’t reach. That’s when you need this innovative serpentine belt tool set.
The extra-long length lets you reach the deepest bolt and the two piece extension bar/handle design allows you to change the handle angle for increased leverage. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Removes or installs serpentine belts that cannot be accessed with standard tools
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes or installs serpentine belts that cannot be accessed with standard tools. The two piece extension bar/handle design allows you to change the handle angle for increased leverage.
- Set includes handle; 13mm crowfoot; 14mm crowfoot; 15mm crowfoot; 13mm socket; 14mm socket; 15mm socket; 16mm socket; 17mm socket; 18mm socket; 19mm socket; 1/2" (F) x 3/4" M square drive adapter; extension bar; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #52
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.