Radio Remover/Antenna Wrench Kit
Different kinds of car stereos require different radio remover keys. What works on a VW may not work on a Ford. But this set has all the special keys and antenna nuts you need to remove and install most stereo systems in minutes.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
Kit Services: Audi, BMW, Ford, GM, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Saab, Volkswagen and other European and domestic vehicles
- Special set of keys and antenna nuts for removing and installing radios
- Set includes:
- Remote control mirror socket
- Radio trim socket
- 5 antenna nut sockets
- Mercedes-Benz radio removal keys
- New Beetle/Audi radio removal keys
- VW radio removal keys
- Radio removal keys
- Allen hex key
- Radio removal socket
- Special Pentagon pin
- Antenna wrench
- Storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #67
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.