6 Lug Spindle Nuit Socket for Ford and GM Vehicles
- SPECIALTY TOOL: 6-lug socket for removing and installing 4-slot front axle locknuts
- DURABLE: Spindle socket is made of Chromoly steel with industrial-grade black phosphate finish for a long tool life
- 1/2 INCH SQUARE DRIVER: For use with a torque wrench, ratchet, or breaker bar; not designed for use with impact wrenches
- HIGH QUALITY: Meets or exceeds ANSI standards, Lifetime warranty
- FITMENT: 1978-84 Ford F-Series 4WD heavy-duty 3/4- and 1-ton trucks, 1973-81 GM 4WD 3/4- and 1-ton trucks
Removing spindle nuts can be tricky and you need the correct socket to get the job done right. Powerbuilt has the answer with the 2 5/8 inch 6 Lug Spindle Nut Socket with ½ inch drive. Specifically designed for the removal and installation of outer 2 5/8 inch diameter 6 lug spindle nuts found on various domestic vehicles market today. The high-quality impact rated Chrome Vanadium Steel sockets with a black phosphate finish are built for durability and long life.