Heavy Duty Rolling Mechanic's Seat
- BUILT TO LAST: You won't feel flex or sagging when you sit and roll on this heavy duty seat. With an industrial-grade nylon composite base and steel rider and piston, it's stiff in all the right places and built to last.
- ROLLS SMOOTH: Five 2-inch polyurethane skate wheels roll on ABEC bearings and swivel on ball bearing races make rolling on carpet and hard surfaces equally easy in any direction.
- WORK AT YOUR BENCH, WORK AT YOUR CAR: You'll use this stool everywhere thanks to the 21 inch to 29 inch pneumatic height adjustment.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Take a seat on the height adjustable, ultra comfortable, 14 inch wide, soft supportive sitting surface
- STURDY: Thanks to a wide stable footprint and high grade steel construction this seat has a substantial 300-pound capacity
Roll in style and comfort with this industrial-strength roller seat. It’s built tough, with high-grade steel and premium quality nylon but it’s soft where it counts with a cushy 14-inch wide saddle. It provides all-day comfort without sag or shifting under-weight. With its 8 inches of pneumatic height adjustment, from 21 inches to 29 inches, you can use this adaptable roller seat at your workbench, desk, in your garage, driveway, or even your bar. And you’ll love rolling around on the 5 polyurethane skate wheels. They swivel on silky-smooth ball-bearings and roll equally well on carpet and cement floors. Constructed of heavy-duty steel and high strength nylon this rolling mechanic’s seat boasts a robust 300-pound weight capacity. The bottom line, it's built for years of comfortable service.