Power Steering Pump Pulley Kit
- DEPENDABLE SPECIALTY TOOLS: Removes and installs power steering pump pulleys for easy servicing; includes 2 installer screws, 2 pulley removers, a pulley bushing, and a GM quick disconnect tool
- IMPORT AND DOMESTIC VEHICLES: Kit services a variety of vehicle hubs with 1 1/8 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 5/16 inch, and 1 3/8 inch diameters
- BUILT STRONG: Powerbuilt tool kits meet or exceed ANSI standards for long tool life; Lifetime warranty
- COMES IN: Heavy duty blow molded case to keep set protected and organized
- EASY TO READ: Includes usage instruction with photos
Power steering pump pulley servicing is made simple with the Power Steering Pump Pulley Kit. Easy to use and tough enough for professionals, this innovative kit is the right tool for your job. It contains a versatile array of top-quality tools, installer screws, pulley removers, pulley bushing, and GM quick disconnect tool. Kit service a wide variety of both import and domestic vehicles with hubs that are 11/8 inch, 1 ¼ inch, 1 5/16 inch, and 1 3/8 inch in diameter. All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards. Built strong enough to last a lifetime. Kit includes heavy-duty carry case with usage photos and detailed instructions.