Pilot Bearing Puller Kit
Removing the pilot bearings and bushings from the clutch flywheel doesn’t have to be a battle between you and your engine. The heavy duty 1-1/2” fingers of the pilot bearing puller grab tight to the bearing, making it easy to turn the center screw until the bearing comes loose from the flywheel. Included handle helps you keep the puller steady as you tighten down the screw. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Most foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes the pilot bearings and bushings from the clutch flywheel
- Set includes puller assembly; center bolt; finger nut and bolt; 1-1/2" fingers; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #8
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.