Oxygen Sensor Socket Kit
Sometimes oxygen sensors can be difficult to reach with just a wrench. They are too deep inside the engine, the wires get in the way, they are set at an angle a wrench can’t get near. This set solves the problem with three different oxygen sensor sockets perfect for every situation. The shallow 7/8” (22mm) socket is offset to make turning easier. The other two are deep, one straight, one offset, to reach sensors out of reach of other sockets. The deep socket can also be used to extract many common vacuum switches. All three have a slot to allow wiring or vacuum nipples to extend outside the socket wall. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: many domestic and foreign vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs oxygen sensors and vacuum switches with three unique sockets
- Set includes deep 7/8" oxygen sensor socket, straight (3/8" square drive); deep 7/8" (22mm) oxygen sensor socket, offset (1/2" square drive); shallow 7/8" (22mm) oxygen sensor socket, offset (3/8" square drive); storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #51
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.