Take the hot mess out of removing the oil filter on the 2013-2019 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Cummins 6.7L engine. Just thread this handy Powerbuilt Oil Filter Plug into the top of the oil filter, then use it to fish the oil filter out of the engine compartment without all the spills and thrills.
The handle is generously sized so you can grab and hold it with gloves. And it makes it much easier to install a fresh filter too, adding reach and leverage for hard-to-reach and hard-to-see filter mounts.
It's built from premium quality Nylon PA6 polymer for durability and easy cleaning.
- Great for removing and installing oil filters on model year 2013-2019 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 pick-up trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine
- Eliminates oil leaks while removing oil filter from engine compartment
- Wide handle for grip and control with or without gloves
- Finger grooves on top edge help guide and new filters into place
- Durable heat-resistant Nylon polymer construction
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov