Steering Wheel Puller Kit
For removing steering wheels with tapped holes. This heavy-duty drop-forged steering wheel puller fits most domestic and import vehicles with or without telescoping or tilt steering wheel columns.
Kit Services: Many domestic and import vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes steering wheels with tapped holes on many domestic and import vehicles
- Set includes two M8-1.25 x 80mm side bolts; two 5/16-25 x 3-1/2" NFT side bolts; two 3/8"-16 x 4" NCT side bolts; two 1/4"-28 x 3" NFT side bolts; center yolk and screw
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #14
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.