Harmonic Balancer & Crank Pulley Puller & Installer Kit
Sometimes a harmonic balancer just doesn’t want to come loose but using a pry bar may damage the part. Loosen it the easy way with the innovative crankshaft pulley and harmonic balancer puller and installer set. Just fasten the 2/3 combination yoke to the balancer with the included bolts and twist the center screw until the harmonic balancer breaks free. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Many domestic V8 and V6 engines with harmonic balancers with threaded holes. Also services many 1990 and newer Chrysler crankshafts.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs harmonic balancers with threaded holes found on many V8 and V6 engines. Also services many 1990 and newer Chrysler crankshafts.
- Set includes 3/4" x 16 installer; 7/16" x 20 installer; 1/2" x 20 installer; 9/16" x 18 installer; 5/8" x 18 installer; M12 x 1.5 installer; M14 x 1.5 installer; M16 x 2.0 installer; 2/3 combination yoke; center point; puller center screw 5/8" x 5-7/8" _ 18 NF; 3/8" _ 24 x 2" NF bolts (3); 5/16" _ 18 x 2" NC bolts (3); 3/8" _ 16 x 4" NF bolts (2); 80 _ 1.25 x 80mm bolts (3); 10 _ 1. 5 x 50mm bolts (3); thrust bearing; nut 7/8" NF; jam nut; installer center screw (7/8" x 4-1/4" NF); pulley puller center bolt; long pushrod; short pushrod; pulley puller; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #45
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.