Cooling System Pressure-Testing Pump Kit
- SPECIALTY TOOL: The Pressure Test Pump Kit is designed to easily locate leaks in cooling system and related components
- DEPENDABLE: The high quality 3 Stage pump and pressure gauge are built tough for years of dependable service
- EASY TO READ: Pump gauge displays pressure ranges of 17 to 19 pounds, 20 pounds, and 28 to 30 pounds, with a color coded dial that makes it simple to test higher pressure caps and systems accurately
- COMES IN: Heavy duty blow molded case to keep set protected and organized
- EASY TO READ: Includes usage instruction with photos
Finding a leak or failure point on radiators and cooling systems can be difficult. With the right tool, it’s easy. The Powerbuilt Cooling System Pressure Test Pump Kit is a heavy-duty 3 stage pump and hose you can attach to a vehicle’s various pressurized systems to track down the problem easily. The easy-to-read pump gauge displays pressure ranges of 17-19 lbs., 20 lbs., and 28-30 lbs., with a color-coded dial that makes it simple to test higher pressure caps and systems accurately. Use the correct Powerbuilt coolant system adapter for the vehicle, attach the pump, and pressurize to see if there’s a leak or a faulty component. The kit comes in a heavy-duty organizing carry case with usage photos and detailed instructions.