9 Piece Double Flaring Tool Kit
Flaring automotive tubing requires precision. One mistake and you have to start over. Do it right the first time with this double flaring tool set. These adapters precisely flare copper, aluminum and mild steel tubing up to .040 wall thickness. Laminated step-by-step instruction sheets are permanently fastened to the inside of the heavy duty storage case. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Copper, aluminum and mild steel automotive tubing
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Flares copper, aluminum and mild steel automotive tubing up to .040 wall thickness
- Set includes 3/16" flaring adapter; 3/8" flaring adapter; 1/4" flaring adapter; 7/16" flaring adapter; 5/16" flaring adapter; 1/2" flaring adapter; 5/8" flaring adapter; 9/16" flaring bar; yoke; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #23
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.