63 Piece Pro Tech 1/2" Dr. Impact Socket Set
Powerbuilt Professional Technician impact socket sets are built to meet or exceed ANSI specifications. All sockets, socket accessories and drive tools are constructed of high-grade Chrome Molybdenum (Cr-Mo) steel with an industrial black phosphate finish.
Powerbuilt sockets are the heart of these sets.
The stealth black finish is enhanced with a laser-engraved size marking that won't rust or wear off - ever.
Beauty is more than skin-deep though. Inside Powerbuilt sockets you'll find precision chamfered hex faces that make it easier to guide them onto fasteners.
And the exclusive Z-Drive hex pattern grabs and turns the flat surfaces of those fasteners to reduce round-off and slipping.
Finally, the center holes are punched through to add a bit more clearance for taller nuts and bolts.
Each socket is protected with a black phosphate finish for the highest degree of durability and corrosion resistance.
Powerful, precise and stylish, Powerbuilt socket sets offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve.
A no questions asked replacement policy and lifetime warranty ensure it'll be a long-term relationship.
- Includes the following 1/2" drive impact-rated sockets and tools:
- SAE sockets 7/16" through 1-1/4"
- SAE deep sockets 7/16" through 1-1/4"
- Metric sockets 13 through 24mm, 27mm
- Metric deep sockets 13 through 24mm, 26mm
- 3" and 5" extension bars
- 3/8" and 3/4" male adapters
- Universal joint
- Chrome Molybdenum (CrMo) industrial grade steel
- Black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Custom laser-cut EVA foam tray fits in box drawer to keep tools organized and secure
- EVA foam tray size: 14.75 In.(D) x 23.75 In. (W)
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.