3/8 in. Dr. Hex Bit Sockets - SAE
- CONTENTS SPECIFICATIONS: 3/8 Inch Drive x 9/64 Inch Hex Bit Socket
- FINISHED: Industrial-Grade S-2 Steel Bits, Premium Mirror-Polish Chrome Vanadium Steel Socket Bodies and 2-Piece Press Fit Socket Design for Strength and Durability
- BETTER GRIP: Dual Grease Rings Provide Better Grip and Easier Handling in A Wide Variety Of Working Applications
- EASY READ: Easy To Read Large Sized Stamped Markings Into The Socket Wall Make It Easy To Find The Correct Socket Size Quickly Without The Hassle or Concern Of Markings Wearing Off Over Time and Use.
- QUALITY BUILT: Made From Highest Quality Materials, Including Chrome Vanadium Steel With A Mirror Polish Chrome Plated Finish For The Socket Bodies and Chrome Moly ( S-2) Steel With A Sandblasted Finish For The Bits. Exceeds ANSI Standards.
Powerbuilt hex bit sockets feature sockets that use a 2 piece press-fit design for strength and durability. Socket bodies are constructed of Chrome Vanadium Steel and mated to S-2 industrial-grade steel bits. Precision ground for a tight fit on cap screws and other internal hex fasteners. Dual grease rings offer better grip and easier handling with greasy hands.