Reach and remove those pesky hose clamps quickly and easily with the Powerbuilt 24 in. Flexible Hose Clamp Pliers. No clamp is out of reach thanks to the flexible cable that reaches down across and around obstacles in the engine bay and chassis.
Even when you can't see the clamp tabs, you'll quickly learn how to use this tool by feel, swiftly attaching it to the clamp tab and squeezing it open.
Thanks to the built-in lock, you can hold the clamp in the open position so you can slip it down a hose or onto a fitting without losing your grip. And the clamp-holding jaws are aligned to prevent bending or warping clamps so you can reuse them if you need to.
The versatile design works on oil, cooling and fuel lines and fits hose clamps from 1/2 inch to 2-1/4 inch.
- Quickly and easily opens hose clamps from 1/2 in. to 2-1/4 in.
- 24-inch flexible cable reaches clamps in almost anywhere on a vehicle
- Low profile handles for easier fit in tight spaces
- Jaws lock open as needed to hold clamp at desired diameter for removal or installation
- Works on plastic and metal spring-loaded hose clamps on cooling, fuel and oil lines
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov