23 Piece Ball Joint & U-Joint Service Kit
Replacing ball joints is time-consuming enough without having to disassemble half the car to reach them. This innovative tool set is designed to save time and frustration by helping you remove and install press-fit type ball joints without taking the control arm off the vehicle. This set can also be used for removing or installing U-joints. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Most domestic and import rear wheel drive vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs press-fit type ball joints without taking the control arm off the vehicle. This set can also be used to remove and install U joints.
- Set includes receiving tube 2-7/8" OD x 2-7/8" L; receiving tube 2-7/16" OD x 3-3/16" L; installing adapter 2" OD x 3" L; receiving tube 2-3/4" OD x 2-1/4" L; receiving tube 2-1/4" OD x 2" L; receiving tube 2-1/2" OD x 1-1/2" L; installing/removing adapter 3-1/16" OD x 1-1/8" L; installing adapter 3" OD x 1-1/8" L; C-frame; 1-59/64" socket; 2-9/64" socket; receiving tube 2" OD x 1-11/16" L; receiving tube 2-1/2" OD x 1-11/16" L; receiving tube 3" OD x 2-3/16" L; installing cup 2-1/2" OD x 2-3/4" L; installing cup 2" OD x 2-5/16" L; remover 1-7/16" OD x 1" L; receiving cup 2-1/4" OD x 7/16" L; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #46
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.