20V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
- POWERFUL: With maximum tested torque of 1590 inch-lbs and up to 2800 impacts per minute you'll power through tough driving jobs with ease.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 3.1 pound weight, compact form factor and great balance make this impact driver a pleasure to use all day long
- LONG LASTING: Lithium-Ion battery technology extends time between charges and holds a charge longer during storage
- BUILT-IN WORKLIGHT: Working in low light is no problem thanks to the auto-on LED worklight
- COMPLETE AND READY TO GO: Includes a storage case and 3 drive bit accessories
Grab this lightweight, powerful 20 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver by Powerbuilt and make quick work of tasks at home, in the garage and on the worksite. You'll love the compact design and 3.1 pound weight. It offers great balance and comfort for extended use.
The dual-sided rubber handle cover offers grip to spare and reduces vibration. The quick release chuck makes bit swaps quick, comfortable and easy, with no chuck key to misplace.
Need power? This compact brute delivers a minimum of 1,590 inch-pounds of torque, fed through a variable speed motor generating 2,800 impacts per minute. And the Lithium-Ion battery offers lighter weight, superior shelf life and longer operating time than NiCad batteries.
Working in low-light conditions? You're covered there too, thanks to the built-in LED work area light. And you can monitor battery life at a glance with the onboard battery level indicator.
To top it all off, the kit includes a heavy-duty storage case, a quick release bit holder and 2 screwdriver bits.
-Variable Speed Motor 0-2600 RPM + 2800 IPM
-1590+ in. lbs. Maximum Torque
-1/4 in. Hex Drive Shank with Quick Release Chuck
-LED Work Light
-3 to 5 Hour Charge Time
-Battery Charge Level Indicator Lights
-Includes Storage Case and 3 Piece Accessories