18 Piece 1/2 in. Dr. Metric Impact Socket Set
- DURABLE: Forged from impact-rated Chrome Molybdenum (Cr-Mo) Steel Material with Industrial Grade Black Phosphate Finish for Superior Rust and Corrosion Prevention
- BETTER GRIP: 6 Point Z-Drive Broaching For Maximum Fastener Grip
- QUALITY BUILT: Exceeds ANSI Standards
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Sockets Are Impact Rated Quality For Use At Home Or In Professional Shop Enviroments
- HANDY INJECTION CASE INCLUDED: To use for storage or to take on-the-go
Powerbuilt Impact Sockets and accessories feature an industrial grade Black Phosphate finish that prevents corrosion and extends the life of the tool. Each socket is made from impact-rated Chrome Molybdenum Steel material for added durability with laser-engraved size marking that won't rust or wear off - ever. Precision chamfered hex faces make it easier to guide onto fasteners and the exclusive Z-Drive 6 point hex pattern grabs and turns the flat surfaces of those fasteners to reduce round-off and slipping. Finally, socket center holes are punched through to add a bit more clearance for taller nuts and bolts. Powerbuilt impact socket and accessories offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve and exceed ANSI standards for performance and quality.