1/2" Dr. Needle Torque Wrench Kit
Measure the torque of bolts, lug nuts and other fasteners safely and accurately with this needle torque wrench. Calibrated for torque up to 150 ft./lbs. (203 N m), this precision torque wrench is set for life and does not need periodic adjustment. Kit includes handy chart for converting foot pounds to newton meters and meter kilograms. Innovative pivoting handle keeps the distance from drive point to load point constant for accurate measurement. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: all foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Measures the torque of bolts, lug nuts and other fasteners safely and accurately (up to 150 ft./lbs.)
- Set includes needle torque wrench and storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #68
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.