7 Piece Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set - SAE
This 7 piece set offers a useful selection of Powerbuilt SAE ratcheting combination wrenches constructed from tough chrome vanadium steel that resists wear better than steel alone.
These strong wrenches are mirror-polished to a smooth flawless finish, making these end wrenches almost too stylish to use. But use them you should, and with precision 72 tooth ratchet mechanisms you'll get that repair or installation done that much faster.
And the open ends feature beveled flats for easy mating to bolts and a 15 degree knuckle offset.
So, consider these your new go-to SAE ratcheting combination wrenches.
Precision built and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Set includes 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" and 3/4" wrenches
- Crafted from premium chrome vanadium steel for strength and stiffness
- 72 fine tooth ratchet mechanism works with just a 5 degree swing
- Mirror polish add style and protection from corrosion
- 15 degree offset and chamfered openings for easy mating to fasteners
Your current wishlist is not saved. Please Login to save it.